Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Fambly - The Woofies


Us kitties lives inside de house, but 2 woofies lives outside. Suzy, de white one and Pluto, de black one both come from de Humane Society. Suzy don't like kitties too much. She sumtimes barks at us when we iz looking out de window. Pluto likes kitties. He's furry, furry old but not as old as Blackie. Momma sed he's 'bout 13 or 14-years-old. She sed he's a big pussycat but he don't look like a kitty to me. He gets scared when it rains and the sky goes flash boom and wants to come inside wif the kitties. I'm furry brave and wasn't scared and tried to tell Pluto not to be scared and come play wif me but he was still scared.

10 Comments:

At 8/10/2006 4:00 AM, Blogger Rascal said...

Pumpkin, you sure do have a big fambly! I can see possibly living with other kitties, but how do you manage to keep those woofies in line????

 
At 8/10/2006 5:04 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

Hi Puumpkin

We've tagged you in the latest game. Go to our page to learn more about it.

 
At 8/10/2006 5:15 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

We have 2 dogs in our family, too. Well, actually they're our human Sister B's dogs so they don't live with us, but they visit far too often for my taste! Max and I don't like them, Tipper is OK about it and Misty...well, Misty is so young she loves everybody.

You have my sympathies, Pumpkin, but at least your dogs dont' come in the house.

George

 
At 8/10/2006 5:16 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

They are both adorable woofies, Pumpkin! Our Sammie girl loves her kitties, just like your Pluto does.

 
At 8/10/2006 5:27 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

those woofies look nice. we don't have woofies in our fambly. but a small woofie would be fun.

 
At 8/10/2006 8:11 AM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Welcome, Pumpkin! Glad to see another kitty blogging! I will get mama to link to your blog, then you can link to mine, and, and, then the fun begins. We are happy to see you out here.

 
At 8/10/2006 11:39 AM, Blogger Spock said...

Hiya Pumpkin! I am nice to meet you! I will add yore linkie to mine list whenefur mine Momma gets a minute to update it. Come back & see me sometime.

 
At 8/10/2006 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we doesn't haf any woofies an we're scared of barking. you must be furry brave.

 
At 8/10/2006 4:15 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Well, they look ok for a couple of woofies. And we are glad they were rescued from the humane society!

 
At 8/10/2006 5:43 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

Pumpkin, we are playing tag and I'm tagging you. Come visit my blog to see what to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home