Friday, December 08, 2006

Bebe Has a Problem!

Effury Wenzday, Aunty Lynette's woofie Sammie, spends the day here. But becuz she goes walking owtside, she gets fleez and then she gives the fleez to US!

The Lady saw us scratching and when she combed Pumpkin, she fownd fleez! She combed me and Tiger too but dint find any on us. I gess they liked Pumpkin best cuz he'z yung and joosy but the Lady sed if one kitty gets fleez, then all the kitties need to get flee medicine. So two weeks ago she putted the medicine on us. AND IT MADE MINE FUR FALL OFF!

I haff a BALD SPOT on the bak of mine nek rite where the medicine went. I don't know why cuz she used the same stuff on us in Octobur and mine fur dint fall off THEN. It'z not fare! Nobody else's fur fell off! At least if Pumpkin's fur fell off, wiff his long fur, he cood do a comb offur until it grew back. Has this happened to any othur kitty? The medicine the Lady used is Advantage but what's the advantage of haffing a cold nek?

7 Comments:

At 12/08/2006 4:11 AM, Blogger Rascal said...

Hmm. I didn't think woofies carried Cat fleas, but you never know!

I get those bald spots on the back of my neck too. But Mom is good about applying my Frontline Plus every month so she doesn't think it's fleas.

 
At 12/08/2006 8:04 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

Oh my dear, getting fleas from a DOG is just the worst thing ever! You have my complete sympathy. I hope you'll soon be doing better.

Mom would freak out if she found a bug on any of us!

Love,
Tipper

 
At 12/08/2006 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we neffur had fur fall out frum flee meddysin. that sounds like a 'lergic reeackshun. i's 'lergic ta flees an i scratch all mine fur off if i get bit, but that's anofur story.
Cocoa

 
At 12/08/2006 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No mommy does'nt use flea medicine on me.

 
At 12/08/2006 12:09 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I have never heard of fur falling off from the medicine. I hope it grows back!! Momma likes Revolution cuz it kills the big old round worms too.

Patches

 
At 12/08/2006 1:03 PM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Oh no, Bebe! I've never experienced that with any of my kitties or fosters either. Hmmmm...I would just mention it to the vet. Maybe try Frontline instead next time. Or Revolution.

 
At 12/08/2006 5:24 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

We use Revolution and we never had no naked neck. Poor Bebe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home