Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy Blog-aversary, Kat!

Kat is the reason that I started a blog for Pumpkin. I found her website when The Daily Kitten site was down last year and started visiting every day. Then I started commenting. Then I submitted our cats for her site. And at her suggestion, I started a cat blog of my own. Thanks to you, Kat, I've met a whole bunch of beautiful cats and their beans. It's been a wonderful year of adult cats, and we look forward to meeting other great kitties!

Mom Linda

3 Comments:

At 3/23/2007 1:21 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

We's so glad we met yous too. It am amazing all da nice kitties and hyoomans in da blogosphere.

 
At 3/23/2007 2:33 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Wow, I'm getting all teary, lol. Love you Pumpkin, mombean Linda, Bebe, Tiger and Blackie!

 
At 3/23/2007 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's how we got started too. we didn't even know that cats blogged, till we met Toby & Tilly and Oreo on Kat's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home