Friday, November 23, 2007

Fishy Friday!

I hope efurryone had a vury nice Fanksgiving Day yestaday! Afta I snoopervised wile Grandpaw wuz cutting the turkey, I hid under the bed wiff Bebe and Tiger when all the bisiters arrived so I dint get to eet any turkey or hamm at the party. That's okay tho. Thare's lots and lots ov leftovers and I'll get my share later.

As a speshul treet for all the poodins who had thare fill of turkey and want sumfing different like FISH, here's a video that Momma took last yeer when Aunty Pam and her fambly were bisiting frum San An-tony-o. The whole fambly went to the Pagoda Restaurant fur dinner and it's surrownded by a pond full of koi fishies. They ring a bell when it's time to eet, and all the koi fishies swim over fur thare food. Too bad Momma coodn't bring home a koi fishy fur me!

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At 11/23/2007 6:15 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

great job wif the snoopervising!

mmmmmm fish

 
At 11/23/2007 7:19 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Leftovers is good but dem fish look furry tasty.

 
At 11/23/2007 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turkey and Fish! wow. I am just so overstimulated...

 
At 11/23/2007 7:57 AM, Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

Happy Day-After-Thanksgiving, Pumpkin! We're envious - our human artists went to their cousin's for Thanksgiving, and we don't have any leftovers! Bah!

Rocky

 
At 11/23/2007 8:03 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I never saw so many fish before in my entire life!

 
At 11/23/2007 10:48 AM, Blogger Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

wow all those fishes! we has a pet fish. mommy is getting us another one soon, but that still only 2. and we no can eat em.

empress

 
At 11/23/2007 11:09 AM, Blogger Willow said...

We have some leftover turkey here but oh my, don't those fish look ever so tasty...My paw is tapping the movie but I can't reach them!

Purrrrrrrs, Willow

 
At 11/23/2007 1:35 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those fishies wuz big and a lot of purrty cullers. We wanted to git at them but couldn't.

 
At 11/23/2007 6:52 PM, Blogger Leona said...

Hope you had lots of left overs! Boy, those fish sure looked like they would be tons of fun to play with.

 
At 11/24/2007 5:25 AM, Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

did you git yer leftovers?

 
At 11/24/2007 1:24 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

When we started the fishy video, LC came up an batted at the screen. Then she went an laid on her back onna floor. We think she may have passed out...

I think he was barely mumblin in her sleep about floppy live fishies.

I'll take more chickie an ham though...

Skeeter

 
At 11/25/2007 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving...Delicious Video.

 
At 11/25/2007 8:18 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Excellent snoopervision!

 
At 11/25/2007 8:26 AM, Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Poor Pumpkin. All I hear is you getting made into pies and bread this weekend. That is terrible, that beans do that to you. Should have hid under bed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home