Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Fun - Cartoons and Opening Doors

This wuz posted on Cute Overload and menshened TWICE on yestaday's Cat Blogosphere and Momma is still laffing!




This wuz made by Simon Tofield, the same bean who did Momma's favrit cartoon, Cat Man Do.

All us poodins get locked in the patio at nite. Bebe is the only wun who knows how to open the screen door but the beans put a pin in the door so it can't slide. No wun can heer me when I ask to be let in cuz I haff a reely tiny voice so I try hanging on the screen door.
This duzzent make the door open but SUMTIMES this makes the pin drop owt. Hmmm, maybe Bebe and me can werk together to get the door open....

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 3/07/2008 6:16 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think Bebe is very creative. I admire that! She does look a bit like Simon's cat, doesn't she?

 
At 3/07/2008 8:57 AM, Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

If she doesn't here me when I meow at the door, I start rattling it. I'm very good at that, she think monster is outside the door, to make so much noise!

 
At 3/07/2008 6:53 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Why would dey make yoo stay out on da patio all night? We get to run all over da house (except fur where dad is sleeping) and do what we want! Yoo knock da pin out and Bebe can slide da door den yoo could run all over da house too.

 
At 3/08/2008 5:44 AM, Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

ha ha ha ha

 
At 3/08/2008 8:39 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Good luck wif da screen door. We gots glass efrywhere and ya cant efen HANG on that!

 
At 3/09/2008 7:51 AM, Blogger Parker said...

HaHaHAHAHA!
I've been known to hang on a screen door or two myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home