Friday, May 09, 2008

Noo Brush

Since I don't like to be brushed wiff the wire brush and I put the bitey on Momma AND the brush when she yooses it on me, she bawt a noo pet brush to see if I liked it better.
It's also supposed to keep me frum shedding furs all offur Momma, the carpet, the bed and the cowch. She used the rake side furst and took off a bunch of furs. Afore she cood use the comb side, I put the bitey on it and runned away. Nope, no way wuz she gonna take any more ov mine furs off! Then she yoosed it on Blackie. Blackie LIKES brushing and let Momma take a LOT ov her furs off. Momma cood haff kept brushing her but she stopped afore Blackie looked like Dragonheart and Merlin.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 5/09/2008 3:48 AM, Blogger Tybalt said...

Wow! It looks like that brush does a great job!

 
At 5/09/2008 4:07 AM, Blogger Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Mommy has been threatened to get a brush at us. We are not going to let her see this post because it may give her ideas...

 
At 5/09/2008 5:29 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Pumpkin, Sadie loves to be brushed! She has at least one brush in every room of the house (yes, even the bathroom) just in case she feels like being brushed right then and there. Speedy only likes the Furminator and Zippy doesn't really need brushing but enjoys the occasional pass with with a baby brush.

 
At 5/09/2008 5:30 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love the brush that does that! I even come and sit on laps now!

 
At 5/09/2008 6:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE being brushed, especially with the Furminator - it feels so good to get rid of all those extra furs! Pumpkin, you don't know what you are missing out on.

 
At 5/09/2008 9:35 AM, Blogger Nomi said...

Hey pumpkin, I knows just how you feels cos I nefer let Miewmie bwush me efer. I have 2 brushes bofe of dem has no furrs on.

 
At 5/09/2008 2:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I dunno, Pumpkin, we think it might be betterer to let your mombean have your extra furs. You should gives it another try.

 
At 5/09/2008 5:10 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I let mum brush me a little bit, so she only gets a small bit of furs off of me at any one time.

 
At 5/10/2008 5:07 AM, Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

i luf being brushed, it makes me goofy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home