Sunday, June 08, 2008

Uh, oh!

At least the Momma Cat is confined to the house and won't add to the cat population! My sister purchased the Neuter Now certificate and needs to schedule a checkup with her vet before deciding when to do the surgery.

Labels: , ,


At 6/08/2008 9:02 AM, Blogger Aoise said...

I think keeping her in the house is the best thing to do until she can be 'seen to'.

At 6/08/2008 9:38 AM, Blogger Cheysuli and gemini said...

That is very good.

At 6/08/2008 7:48 PM, Blogger Skeeter, LC, and Ayla said...

Hope the operashun goes well. I'm spayed, but I still go inta heat!


At 6/09/2008 1:06 AM, Blogger Black Cat said...

Yes, keep her in until it's time for her to go to the v-e-t. She and the kitten (my namesake, yay!)are very cute:) xxx


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home