Monday, September 01, 2008

Midnight Monday

It's been awhile since I posted sumfing, so I wanted to let effurywun know I'm okay. I'm getting along wiff the noo gerl poodins in MY patio effen tho Sophie is using sum of mine best napping spots like behind the patio cowch or under the lawndry sink. No cat spats, no hissing, no furs are flying. But this MITE happen if they try to take offur mine cage. I only let Pumpkin share mine cage wiff me. He duzzent bother me so I let him sleep thare efurry nite.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9/01/2008 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very sweet to share your cage, Pumpkin! We do not think we would enjoy sharing with so many kitties. We do not even allow neighbor kitties to come into our big yard, so you are much better at sharing than us.

 
At 9/01/2008 8:03 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

It's very nice of you Pumpkin. And it's good to see you again!

 
At 9/01/2008 8:27 AM, Blogger Mr. Tigger in Cat-Lands said...

Hi Pumpkin! I added you, Tiger and Bebe to the Member list at the M-Cats Club! Thanks for joining. Please email me a face shot of you all and we will make you your M-Cats Badges. The email is mrtigger9 (at) gmail (dot) com . Also pleae email or leave a comment with your Birthday and or Gotcha days so we can add you to the birthday list.
Hi 5 paw,
Mr. Tigger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home