Monday, October 27, 2008

Midnight Monday

Tho the othur poodins spend most of thare time in the howse, I stay owt in the patio, mostly on top of the empty cage that wuz bilt for Oliver the birdie who went to the Bridge a squillion yeers ago.

Effen when Sophie and Penny furst moved in and lived IN the cage fur a little wile, I stayed on top of it.
The only time I go in the howse is to drink water frum the bowl in the kitchen.
But on Sataday, The Lady was surprised to see me sneeking into the liffing room. (If Tiger sees me, he chases me owt of the howse.) Since Tiger was napping in one of the bedrooms, I got a good long peek arownd.
Then I went back to mine cage fur a nap.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 10/27/2008 4:11 AM, Blogger Maggie May said...

Hey Blackie, I used to nap on our bird, Paulie's cage. He has also crossed over the rainbow bridge. I used to have some great naps on that cage and he never seemed to mind it.
~Cal and The Creek Cats~

 
At 10/27/2008 4:58 AM, Blogger Tybalt said...

It sounds like you managed to have quite the adventure, Blackie!

 
At 10/27/2008 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We do not think Mom would ever get us a bird cage, Blackie. You are very lucky!

 
At 10/27/2008 5:22 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow. What a perfect place to nap. I am glad you got to go in and explore though.

 
At 10/27/2008 1:16 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Schmaybe yoo is coming to a new leaf in yur life. Yoo tried to do somefin a little different an den went back to fink about it.

 
At 10/27/2008 9:52 PM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww.....bird cage,
that looks very neat!

 
At 10/28/2008 6:26 AM, Blogger JEWELGIRL said...

As a member of House Panthers
You've been BOO-ED! Come by to see what it's all about!
Spooky Do - (House Panther)

 
At 10/28/2008 8:03 PM, Blogger catsynth said...

Great shots of Blackie :)

Luna is having some adventures in reverse, venturing beyond on walls, just a little bit...

 
At 10/28/2008 8:39 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

You're very brave Blackie. Happy Gotcha day to Pumpkin!

 
At 10/28/2008 8:48 PM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am glad that you got to explore the house a bit, Blackie. Happy Gotcha Day, Pumpkin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home