Monday, March 23, 2009

Midnight Monday

These days I'm not feeling so good. I'm old. Maybe 20 yeers old. The beans got werried when I dint want to eet and my poop turned messy and took me to the V.E.T. 2 weeks ago. She stole sum of mine blud and gave me flooids and washed mine stinky butt and sold Grandpaw spechul stinky goodness but I still don't have much of an appetite. The tests dint find anyfing reely bad and I dint haff an infekshun. So maybe it's just that I'm vury old. I spend most of mine time sleeping behind the cowch in the patio but I bin feeling a little bit better and bin going on mine cage agin.
Yup, I can still get up heer on mine own. The beans just need to leeve me alone and if I want to eet, then I'll eet. I DID eet 2 Tem-tay-shuns yestaday and a little bit of stinky goodness. But I mostly want to sleep. And I DON'T want to go back to the V.E.T. When it's time, I'll quietly go to The Bridge ware I'll see Emily and Molly and Shirley and Jennifer and Snugglepuss and Snookums agin.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 3/23/2009 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We hope that you feel better.



Joanne, Jane, Jill, Johnny, Jay boy, Jasmine & Capu from Singapore

 
At 3/23/2009 6:43 AM, Blogger Noodlegirl said...

Oh I hope you feel better! I been sick last year with Kidney Infection and they made me inject fluids now I feel normal!!! Doctor thought I was going to die!

Milee!!

 
At 3/23/2009 10:25 AM, Blogger Misha said...

Wow! 20?!

I don't blame you for not wanting to go to the V.E.T. It can be very stressful.

 
At 3/23/2009 1:19 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Oh Blackie....it's tough getting old, isn't it??? But you have a pretty good attitude...we do hope you'll eat a little bit more....

 
At 3/23/2009 2:48 PM, Blogger Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

We're glad you feel better enough to jump up on the cage again. Napping seems like a really good way to spend your time.

Headbumpies to you!

(And hi to everycat else, and Quincy and Benson)

~Jack and Persephone

 
At 3/23/2009 3:12 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

The cat who came before didn't want to go to the vet either. I'm not sure but I doubt that Georgia wants to. I think it is a good decision. Purrs.

 
At 3/23/2009 4:57 PM, Blogger Pinky Ash and Boo said...

It's nice to meet you. You don't look like you are 2o. You are such a beautiful Panther cat :)

 
At 3/24/2009 1:15 PM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Bless your heart. We know that getting old is not very much fun. Hugs and purrs from all of us.

Luf, Us and Maw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home