Monday, November 30, 2009

Mancat Monday

Humf! the Food Lady is getting furgetful in her old age since she furgot all abowt mine berfday yestaday!
I dint get a party, or purrsents or any speshul treets! She feels bad so maybe I'll get sumfing good in the next few days. *hint* I WANT RAW FISH! I'm now offishully a teen-ager since I'm 13 yeers old. Fank yoo fur all the berfday wishes that I got yestaday on mine offishul berfday THAT THE FOOD LADY FURGOT! Okay, I fink I'll calm down now and take a nap.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 11/30/2009 5:39 AM, Blogger The Creek Cats said...

Happy Berfday, Bebe! We hope you get some fish!

 
At 11/30/2009 6:08 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh no! They forgot your birthday! I hate it when that happens!!!

Here I have some ham so we can share.

 
At 11/30/2009 2:15 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It's just not good enough when the Beans forget your birthday. Make her feel guilty for at least a week.

 
At 11/30/2009 2:20 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

You should get double the presents and raw fish cuz she forgot. Happy Birthday!

 
At 11/30/2009 4:50 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Happy Purrfday! Geez. How could she furget? Yoo should get tripple da amount of fish now to make up fur it.

 
At 12/01/2009 6:24 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Tell Mom to get little bait fish froma store. They are so cool ta catch and they taste great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home