Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yestaday's Pikchur

Fur the poodins who wuz wondering why I looked annoyed in yestaday's Wordless Wenzday pikchur, it wuz becuz Momma kept sticking the silver flashy box in front of mine face. She wuz trying to get a front view and I wanted to do profiles. She first took this:

then this:

then this:

then this:
until she finally got me to look at her. I let her know wiff mine ear what I thought abowt the flashy box. Hehehe!


It mite be a holiday fur sum beans, but Momma has to werk today so I can nap in peace and not worry abowt surprize foto shoots.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11/11/2010 2:17 AM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

We'd be annoyed after all that too, Pumpkin!! Enjoy your flashy box free day!!

 
At 11/11/2010 6:37 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I so hate it when the Woman gets all wild with the camera.

 
At 11/11/2010 2:20 PM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Pumpkin
We understand. When Mom gets her photobox out we all give each other the look.
You have the purrtiest blue eyes.

purrin
xoxox
Abby

 
At 11/19/2010 11:05 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

I rarely look at the camera either and Mom usually gets me with my eyes closed.

Max S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home