Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yestaday's Pikchur

Fur the poodins who wuz wondering why I looked annoyed in yestaday's Wordless Wenzday pikchur, it wuz becuz Momma kept sticking the silver flashy box in front of mine face. She wuz trying to get a front view and I wanted to do profiles. She first took this:

then this:

then this:

then this:
until she finally got me to look at her. I let her know wiff mine ear what I thought abowt the flashy box. Hehehe!


It mite be a holiday fur sum beans, but Momma has to werk today so I can nap in peace and not worry abowt surprize foto shoots.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11/11/2010 2:17 AM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

We'd be annoyed after all that too, Pumpkin!! Enjoy your flashy box free day!!

 
At 11/11/2010 6:37 AM, Blogger Cheysuli and gemini said...

I so hate it when the Woman gets all wild with the camera.

 
At 11/11/2010 2:20 PM, Blogger ABBY said...

Pumpkin
We understand. When Mom gets her photobox out we all give each other the look.
You have the purrtiest blue eyes.

purrin
xoxox
Abby

 
At 11/19/2010 11:05 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

I rarely look at the camera either and Mom usually gets me with my eyes closed.

Max S.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home