Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Noo Fev-ver Toy

I got a noo fev-ver toy fur mine berfday! I noe, Quincy iz always making fev-vers, but HIZ fev-vers aren't as big as the wuns on mine noo toy.


I tryed to take the toy far away frum Tiger, but it wuz stuck to the string and I coodn't get away. I kinda surprized Momma when I cawt the fev-ver and tryed to run away wiff it!


I also got an award frum Rascal!


This iz such an honor and I'z glad yoo are enjoying mine blog. Fank yoo! In return, I'd like to pass this on to: The Kattonic Cats (waves paw at Sadie!), Millie the Bionic Kitty, and Kimo and Sabi.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 10/16/2007 2:44 AM, Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

you got very far with the fevvers

 
At 10/16/2007 3:29 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Pumpkin ::waves:: we love yoor blog too, oh gess yoo prolly knew dat. Speedy poynted out dat yoor not single and Sadie shoodent be flirting wif yoo. Her rool, no flirting wif taken mancats! But, she does think yoor just too cute to ignore. Thank yoo fur da award, yoor not only good looking and a grate hunter, yoor also nice!

 
At 10/16/2007 5:04 AM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

We luvs fev-ver toys!

Fanks fer da award...we luvs yer blog too! We will post da award tomorrow.

 
At 10/16/2007 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow--that looks like a nice fun toy. I am feeling dejected that no one is buying ME new toys!

congratulations on your award!

 
At 10/16/2007 7:07 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Hahahahaha! Pumpkin! That was very funny when you tried to run off with the toy.

 
At 10/16/2007 10:37 AM, Blogger Pumpkin said...

Nope Sadie, I don't haff a gerlfrend cat so flirt all yoo want. I'm luvin' it!

 
At 10/16/2007 11:20 AM, Blogger jenianddean said...

I just give the string the toothy death and then run off with the toy!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

 
At 10/16/2007 2:44 PM, Blogger Leona said...

Love those fevvers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home