Friday, March 02, 2007

Anothur of Mine Favrit Places

I like to hang owt in the baffroom doorway in the aftanoon. This way I can see the hyoomans coming and going arownd the howse. And the vinyl baffroom floor is cooler than the carpet.

Of corse they haf to move me if they want to close the door when they use the baffroom. I wait in the hallway and move back when the door is open again. I also leeve the fings I find to play wiff in the hall. Like the time I fownd Momma's string of perls on her bed. Hey, it'z a string so I played wiff it!

She wuzn't too happy abowt that but if she dint want me to play wiff it, she shood haff put it away in her joolry box.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 3/02/2007 6:31 AM, Blogger Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Pumpkin!

Really - it's so selfish of the humans to make you move to close the bathroom door. Can't they just leave the door open?

And you are so right about those pearls ( I happen to LOVE Pearls myself!). It's right for you to play with them if they're left out in the open.

 
At 3/02/2007 8:08 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I agree with Pearl - it is very right for you to play with those things if they are laying out. What a great toy!

 
At 3/02/2007 12:13 PM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Great place to lay. We lay in the middle of the hall so that Maw and Paw haf to step ofur us all da time.

Yup. If she left the pearls on the bed, they ist fair game. She's lucky you dint hide them.

Luf, Us

 
At 3/02/2007 3:11 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Playing with pearls can be fun. If they leave it out, it is fair game to be played with.

 
At 3/03/2007 5:29 AM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Good places fur snoopervision! Pumpkin, we's furry sad bout the hissin an growlin on the blogosphere yesterday. MuShue King Cat started a game of hug tag, so Bonnie an I are sending hugs to alla you puddins!
((((>^..^<))))
HUG
Now go hug 4 more blogging cats.

 
At 3/04/2007 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! That's EXACTLY where I like to lay down - except no one would dare to move ME. They've just gotta leave the door open or go to the other bathroom.
Grr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home