Monday, March 26, 2007

Food Inspekshun

Momma sed tho owr stinky goodness wuz on the Iams bad food list, the date code iz way afore the problum started, but I had to check fur mineself to make shure. I don't fink she'z gonna giff them to us anyway.

I wood be sad if I coodn't haff mine Iams Select Bites powch food anymore since I been eeting that since I stopped drinking milk frum the bottle. We haff owr big bowls of crunchies but me and Blackie want wet food fur brekfest. Momma bawt sum cheep kinds of stinky goodness that wuzn't on the bad food list and Blackie sed they'z okay since she had them afore. She'z not picky like I are so we'll see if I like them too.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3/26/2007 4:15 PM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Hi Blackie!! Thank you for wishing me a Happy Birthday, and for complimenting my appearance!!! I work out you know.

Luf, Bow

 
At 3/29/2007 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look like a cat food model - very very handsome!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home