Monday, July 16, 2007

Midnight Monday - Blackie's Secret Paws

My Secret Paws box came wile the Lady wuz away so I had to WAIT A VURY LONG TIME to see whut I got! Looky at whut mine noo furrend Lucinda sent me!
I got cat grass, Sheba stinky goodness, Tem-tay-shuns and best ov all NIP! Pumpkin came ovur to see whut I got but the nip iz MINE!
Well, I gess I'll share the stinky goodness wiff Pumpkin and let efurrykitty haff sum Tem-tay-shuns and the cat grass but the nip is ALL MINE!
Fank yu, Lucinda! I luv efurryfing! (but espeshully the NIP!)
P.S. duz anykitty noe if Lucinda haz a blog? I'd like to bizit and let her noe I got mine Secret Paws box.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 7/16/2007 4:24 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

So glad you all are back! Did mommy have a good trip? What a great SP package! And so nice of you to share everything...well, except the nip. I understand about the nip. Emma's the same way. :)

 
At 7/16/2007 4:45 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

What wonderful treats you got from your Secret Paw! :) Enjoy! :)

 
At 7/16/2007 6:33 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

It is furry nice of you to share, even tho you don't hafta cuz da gifts was fur yoo!

 
At 7/16/2007 7:05 AM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh these pictures tell it all. You two really got some lovely treats!!

Enjoy them and this day!

Caesar

 
At 7/16/2007 1:25 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

The nip should be yours! Nice of you to share the rest.It must be cuz you're a black kitty like me. We're the nicest cats around I think.

Toodles,
Tyler

 
At 7/16/2007 6:23 PM, Blogger Lux said...

How unfair that you had to wait - but I guess all's well that ends well!

 
At 7/16/2007 8:11 PM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Nippy Yippy! What a score!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home