Friday, December 07, 2007

Formerly Feral Friday

I'm shoor glad that I'm not an owtside feral poodin any more. It's been vury windy and wet recently. Lots of trees and poles been blown down by the wind and if I wuz owtside, I wood haff been blown away!

When I wuz brawt in the howse, I lerned all abowt TOYS. I din't haff any toys when I wuz liffing in the hedge. This is me on the day I became an inside poodin after mine furst baff. The little mousie behind me skweeks when yu whack it and I still sumtimes play wiff it.


I liked to play wiff tinsil balls and krinkel balls too. Momma calls the krinkel balls mylar balls and they make crunchy sownds when yu pownce it.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 12/07/2007 3:03 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Tiger, we'z glad yoo is inside too! Yoor much to cute to get blown away in da wind.

 
At 12/07/2007 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiger I'm so glad you found a great home.Your so adorable :)

 
At 12/07/2007 4:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yoo is one cuuutte tabby cat, Tiger. Haf fun playing with yur balls inside where its warm an toasty.

 
At 12/07/2007 8:26 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I heard about all that crazy wind you are having. Thank goodness you do not have to live in the hedge any more. You could have gotten blown away!

 
At 12/07/2007 9:02 AM, Blogger Tybalt said...

Oh, Tiger, you were an adorable baby! Enjoy all of your toys in your nice and safe forever home. Stay out of that wind!

 
At 12/07/2007 2:02 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad you are inside too. You look so thrilled playing with your tinsel ball!

G.

 
At 12/08/2007 6:52 AM, Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

i am glad you are inside and warm

 
At 12/08/2007 9:57 AM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Toys ARE so fun. I cant imagine a time of not haffin any. You are lucky to be indoors insteadofa hedge!

LC

 
At 12/09/2007 9:54 AM, Blogger Bogdan, the editor said...

I like to see a kitty who likes to read newspapers!

 
At 12/09/2007 2:22 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We're glad yer safe in yer furrefurr home too, cuz it wouldn't be nice to git blown away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home