Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I Wuzzent Skeered

Yep at midnite, the naybors tried to blow up the nayborhood like Pumpkin sed on yestaday's post. Effen Grandpaw bawt a string ov fire boomies to burn. The noize is supposed to chase away evil spirits in the noo yeer.
Wile Tiger wuz under the bed and Blackie wuz on her cage, Pumpkin fownd a noo place to hide behind the TV in the patio.
I wuzzent skeered at all and wuz napping thru all the noize outside until the Lady talked to me and woked me up.



Then I had to come offur to see whut she wanted. I got a good chin rub fur the interruped nap.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 1/01/2008 3:45 AM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
Happy Noo Year, effurryone.
Those firey fings look skeery. i's would have hided, but that's jus me.
Purrs, KC & Missy

 
At 1/01/2008 4:22 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are brave. That wuz a lot of noyze. We don't git the fireworks too near to us, but we can hear them in the distunts.
Happy New Year to you all.

 
At 1/01/2008 7:03 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Wow, Bebe, you really were calm and brave! I was only a little scairt this year. I just sat close to my Mommie. Happy New Year!

 
At 1/01/2008 7:44 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

We had that noise as well. sigh. I showed them. I played thundering herd of elephants the rest of the night!

 
At 1/01/2008 11:24 AM, Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

Whoa, that looks scary! The most noise we had last night was my belly grumbling from sampling the humans' guacamole.

Pumpkin & Bebe, we're wishing you and your fur siblings & beans a simply magnificent New Year!

Hugs & Purrs,
Rocky
& all your Artsy Catsy friends

 
At 1/01/2008 1:04 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

Happy New Year! Fireworks are purty!

 
At 1/01/2008 1:44 PM, Blogger Lux said...

We heard some loud noises, too ... Happy New Year!

 
At 1/01/2008 3:24 PM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Um, da photos were enough to make us pee out pants! Happy New Year!

 
At 1/01/2008 9:17 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Sorry, we is gonna run unner the bed jus seeing that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home