Monday, February 11, 2008

I Don't Nap ALL the Time!

Based on recent posts, it looks like I'm always napping. That's not troo! The Lady just has a hard time getting FOCUSED pikchurs of me excep when I'm napping becuz I've perfekted the art ov MOVING just as she's abowt to press the button on the silver flashy box...


Well, the secund pikchur above was okay but then I moved and The Lady got a pikchur of Pumpkin smelling mine butt! Heer are a few othurs that she managed to take afore I cood move.


See, I'm AWAKE!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 2/11/2008 2:44 AM, Blogger Vientos del Pueblo said...

Desde Getafe, Madrid, EspaƱa, saludos

 
At 2/11/2008 3:32 AM, Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

action shots are gud too

 
At 2/11/2008 3:49 AM, Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Are you sure it's you moving? As opposed to my photographer who has the bad habit of moving the camera when she's taking pictures?

 
At 2/11/2008 4:21 AM, Blogger Parker said...

Bebe - I love your nose!

 
At 2/11/2008 6:05 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Great shots! I have to laugh. My human only ever gets good shots of me lying around because I move too fast too!

 
At 2/11/2008 7:23 AM, Blogger Tybalt said...

Bebe, you are a very handsome mancat! It isn't your fault that the photographer is so slow . . .

The picture with Pumpkin made me laugh.

 
At 2/11/2008 8:44 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Moving around is a lot more fun than sitting still for photos! I like the funny second photo with Pumpking lurking in the background.

 
At 2/11/2008 11:42 AM, Blogger Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

I tend to move around a lot when my Lap Lady tries to take my picture too! If you want to come visit my blog, I just posted the meme that Pumpkin tagged me with a little while ago! It was fun!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home