Friday, February 01, 2008

What's Mew Me-Me

I wuz tagged by Diamond Emerald Eyes for Tigmut'hep's 3 New Things About Me MeMe!

It's nice and simple, all you need to do is tell everyone 3 things that are new with you! Link it back to me and the purrson who gave it to you and pass it on to 3 more kitties you'd like to know more about! :)

1. Grandpaw and Grandmaw cleened owt the patio closet and threw lots of stuff away. Momma wuzn't home so she coodn't take pikchurs of me snoopervising thare werk.

2. Momma usually buys a case ov Fancy Feest stinky goodness frum Costco and it's all fishy flavors but me an Blackie got Chick-hen and Liver Fancy Feest fur a change! Anudder store had this on sale and Momma stocked up.

3. I made a hole in the baffroom wall! I dint meen to but I wuz doing my morning jumps against the wall under the baff towels (Momma finks I'm trying to catch buggies but I just like to jump) and I landed on the floor bord and made a hole. And then sand came owt ov the hole! The buggies that eet wood wuz chewing up the wall! Grandpaw sed the termite peepul who tented owr howse last yeer needs to check to see if live termites are in the wall afore he can patch the hole.



I gess I haff a noo job as termite inspekter.

I'm tagging mine fellow Georgous Ginger furrends China Cat, Henry Helton and Connor Cloud.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 2/01/2008 4:58 AM, Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Good job getting those termites, Pumpkin. You sure wouldn't want them eating up your house!

 
At 2/01/2008 5:25 AM, Blogger Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Glad to hear that you are snoopervising your grandparents! My grandparents are visiting from California for my mom's birthday and I'm snoopervising all of the suitcases and boxes they brought with them!

Your new job as termite inspector sounds very interesting! Thanks for the tag and I'll try to get it posted this weekend!

Purrrrrs, China Cat

 
At 2/01/2008 5:30 AM, Blogger Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Great inspecting job! It takes talent to find those termites!

 
At 2/01/2008 7:03 AM, Blogger Tybalt said...

I bet an enterpising mancat can make a lot of green papers as a termite inspekter!

 
At 2/01/2008 8:37 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Maybe we should start a bizzness! Zippy discovered da carpenter ants in da garage, yoo found da termites and Sadie loves to eat bugs. We could make a fortune in dem colored papers and buy all da treats we want! Um, Sadie sez she won't eat da bugs if der are treats available...oh well.

 
At 2/01/2008 8:37 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Pumpkin, I do not think you made a hole in the wall by mistake. You were trying to point out a potential serious problem! You should get a reward for that.

 
At 2/01/2008 9:41 AM, Blogger Southbaygirl said...

Hi Pumpkin,

thanks for visiting us!! Looking for bugs-fun!! I bet hawaii is much warmer than california right now!! It's been raining alot here!

Kodak, 3 Perf and Winton

 
At 2/02/2008 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a clever kitty. You have a natural instinct for finding the termites. Amazing.

 
At 2/02/2008 5:12 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

Good job Pumpkin! Many thanks for stopping by my blog while I've been in surgery, recovery, and diagnosis. It's encouraging to have such good friends during this difficult time. Purrs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home