Monday, May 19, 2008

Mancat Report - The Noo Cats

It's been wun week since Aunty Leona brawt the momma cat and her baby to owr howse. The Lady used to put them in the PTU (prisoner transport unit, a.k.a. the cat carrier) when she cleened Blackie's cage ware they were liffing and she had to do this several times a day since the cat litter kept getting scratched owt of the shallow makeshift litter box, and the food and water was always getting spilled. Then the momma wuz let owt to explore a bit and we got to meet her. She touched noses wiff me and Blackie and Tiger but Tiger HISSED at her. Pumpkin duzzent want to come neer her. She seems to be a nice poodin. She effen layed down next to me. Then the kitten wuz let owt. Tiger made the mistake of getting too close to the kitten and the momma CHASED him hissing and spitting all the way. He had to run fur his life! THAT shood teach him to hiss at her! They dint like being locked up back in the cage so as ov Sataday, thare loose in the patio.
But Pumpkin is still staying far away frum them.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 5/19/2008 3:28 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

i would stay away from the hissing too! the baby has stripies like Billy!

 
At 5/19/2008 5:15 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that baby reminds me of you Pumpkin!

 
At 5/19/2008 5:19 AM, Blogger Tybalt said...

I bet Tiger will think twice before hissing at the mommy kitty again! They are both very sweet looking kitties. That kitten does remind me a little of Billy.

 
At 5/19/2008 8:52 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Mama cat is doing a good job protecting her baby!

 
At 5/19/2008 4:08 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat is what momma cats do when dey hasta protekt der babies. I think all da momma cats dat came here liked me cuz I did what yoo did Bebe, I lay down and let dem sniff me and even if dey slap me or hiss at me I don't move. Den dey let me even clean da baby kitties. I just love baby kitties.~Speedy

 
At 5/19/2008 5:39 PM, Blogger Samantha & Mom said...

Oh she is a cute Mom and the baby is all orange!! Sweet! We hope you all get along soon!
Your FL furiends,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home