Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ticked Off Tabby

Momma hazzent bin helping me blog vury much. She's too bizzy playing wiff her noo toy! She bawt herself a reeding macheen frum that Amazon place that she gets books and moovees frum and she's spending all her time REEDING! I wanna bizit mine furrends and find owt what's going on wiff them! Put that Kindle fing away! Oh, she put a book on her Kindle called The Magical Chrismas Cat.
But it duzzent haff any pikchurs and I don't fink thare are any REEL poodins in the stories. Momma, yoo can't spend ALL yore time reeding! Yoo need to save sum time to help me blog!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 11/25/2008 4:49 AM, Blogger Tybalt said...

Tell her, Pumpkin!

My mommy always finds time for that Facebook thing, even if she tells me she's too busy to help me visit my friends. HMPH!

 
At 11/25/2008 6:55 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think people find time for what they want. I hate it that they often put cats on the back burner. Sigh. My human is wondering about the kindle...

 
At 11/25/2008 8:00 AM, Blogger Cafe Cats said...

Mama wants to snuggle us when she's reading, but we don't like it when she puts her book on top of us.

 
At 11/25/2008 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pumpkin, you must put your paw down!

 
At 11/25/2008 6:04 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Sheesh, wht is wrong wif moms lately. Ours keeps going someplace called "trapping" and "clinic" and ignoring us too. Oh, she spends time cuddling us but not blogging and not helping us read our frends blogs. Sadie misses looking at yoor purrty furs.

 
At 11/25/2008 6:20 PM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Oh goodness. That is a lot of reading.

Luf, Us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home