Monday, September 04, 2006

Bebe Was Bad!

What is it about boxes that make cats love to bite them up? Bebe knocked down a box last night and I found him this morning admiring his handiwork.


Well, it just HAPPENED to fall down! It wazn't my fault! Then it wuz just laying there and I had to make sure it wazn't alive so I took a small bite, and it felt so good when my fangs sunk in that I had to rip it up a little bit and uh, well, it tasted good and uh, at least I didn't rip the whole box apart!


UPDATE: Bebe did it again and the box is now officially dead! The contents have been moved to another box and the bitten up box has been tossed in the trash. Bad Bebe!

6 Comments:

At 9/04/2006 4:09 AM, Blogger Rascal said...

Plus you had to make sure there was nothing dangerous in the box. You had to protect your mom, right?

 
At 9/04/2006 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My cat Ariel loves to do this also.What is it about boxes that atracts kitty's.

 
At 9/04/2006 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

way ta put the bitey on it - good one!

 
At 9/04/2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Boxes, furry good.

 
At 9/04/2006 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Bebe. Kill that box.

 
At 9/06/2006 6:27 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Emma does the same thing to boxes and paper...she loves to rip paper up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home