Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Visiting Woofies

Itz Wenzday so Sammi iz coming offur. She comes offur EFURRY Wenzday. Her momma is mine momma's sisfur. Aunty Lynette feels sorry for Sammi cuz she'z all by herself all week when she and Uncle Frank haz to work so Sammi comes to mine house so she can play wiff Pluto and Suzy. She plays wiff Bebe and me too. We play chase. Furst Sammi chases me, then I chase her. She follows Grandpaw efurrywhere he goes but when she'z in the house, I let her use our windows to look outside.

Last Fanksgiffing when I wuz 6-weeks-old, Buddy came to visit. Hiz daddy is married to mine momma's offur sisfur. Aunty Leona is the one who found me and brung me to mine momma cuz Uncle Stan has allergeez and can't live wiff kitties. Buddy LIKES me but momma had to watch to make sure he didn't squish me cuz he'z so big and I wuz so little.

Aunty Leona's woofie Chloe sumtimes chases me. She can't see too good now so she can't catch me. She stayz wiff us when Aunty Leona and Uncle Stan go on va-cay-shun.

This summer, mine momma's OFFUR sisfur came to visit wiff her fambly all the way from San An-tony-o, Texus. Aunty Pam iz the one who gotted Quincy 23 years ago. Vaughn came too. He'z a guide dog and helps Uncle Dominic see. The furst kitty he met when he came in the house wuz Blackie. She GROWLED at him and made him run away. Aunty Pam is the only aunty who has kitties, but Niles, Willy and KC Kitty stayed home in Texus.

6 Comments:

At 8/23/2006 7:11 AM, Blogger danielle said...

Those are some cute woofie friends you got there. That's very nice of you to share your home with them.

 
At 8/23/2006 12:17 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Woofie Wednesday? Sounds like an unfortunate trend in cat blogging! Oh, Pumpkin! Such cute pictures of you. I don't know HOW you can put up wif so many woofies.

Ewww. My woman says they're cute. Beanbrain.

 
At 8/23/2006 1:03 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

You are very brave. Bubbles & Mrs.B are afraid of Woofies. They bark and chase poor Bubbles and then his Mommy has to come and yell at the Woofies.

 
At 8/23/2006 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that furrst woofie looks like she's got quite a poofy hairdo an she looks like a bouncy one too. you gots a furry big fambly doncha?
Cocoa

Did I hear someone say "QUINCY"?
Grr

 
At 8/23/2006 4:55 PM, Blogger Pumpkin said...

Yep, Sammi IS furry bouncy. She's a Silky Terrier and she's 3-years-old Aunty Lynette haz to tie up the fur ontop of her head so she can see.

Pluto and Suzy are poi dogs which means they're mixed breeds. Pluto is a Retriever mix and Suzy is a Dalmatian mix.

My offur woofie friends are pure breeds. Buddy is a Golden Retriever, Chloe is a Long-Haired Chihuahua and Vaugh is a German Shepherd.

 
At 8/23/2006 6:52 PM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

I love your woofie friends, Pumpkin! Sammie especially likes Vaughn! She thinks he's sexy! ;) I so love chihuahua's! I would like to have one if we were to ever get another woofie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home