Sunday, September 24, 2006

Snake in the Patio!

Momma found a snake in the patio! (grumble) And she didn't let me haff it!

Linda: You know I REALLY thought we didn't have snakes in Hawaii until I found this little guy under the plastic that one of the litter boxes sits on in the patio. I thought it was an earthworm but it was a STRANGE earthworm. I took a closer look with a magnifying glass and saw a little tongue flick out. After checking the internet, I realized I had found a Brahminy Blind Snake and it's actually pretty common here. Just goes to show you that I don't do a lot of gardening. LOL!

6 Comments:

At 9/24/2006 4:33 AM, Blogger Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! And you picked it up???!!! I'm not a big fan of snakes. Simon, our other that had to find a new home, loved them and twice brought them into the house!!! (Kim sits her shaking as she writes). Was this a baby snake or are they a small breed? I've never heard of this kind. I may be afraid of snakes, but I'm very fascinated with them!

 
At 9/24/2006 4:58 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

A real snakie that moves? Can I teleport ofur and look at it? Maybe touch it a little, maybe just bat my pawsie at it, just a little.
Beau Beau

 
At 9/24/2006 6:31 AM, Blogger Meowmepurr's Mumma said...

'nakie its a 'nakiepoo cin i hav it i wan ta play wif it i like 'nakies mumma doesn't an makes me tak em back inna garag
~meepsie

 
At 9/24/2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Pumpkin said...

Sure Beau Beau, yu can teleport ofur and play wiff her afore Momma letz her go. She'z only a baby one 'bout 3 inches long. This is the furst snake Momma effer caught!

Pumpkin

 
At 9/24/2006 3:23 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

Maybe it's an earthworm disguised as a snake.

 
At 9/24/2006 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you gots the bestest live toys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home