Thursday, September 07, 2006

Stuff on Me

Sumtimes Momma likes to look at the kitties at Stuff On My Cat. She sed the pictors are funny and they makes her laff. Then she got the brite idear of putting stuff on ME so she could send them mine pictor too. She tried to put stuff on me and I runned away. She tried to put stuff on Tiger and he runned away too. Then one afternoon when I wuz sleeping on the couch, she put a little lion on me. I woke up but din't run away so she put anudder one on me. Then anudder one and anudder one. She effen put Mini Me on the pile tho' he'z not a lion. Tho' I wuz gud and din't move, Mario din't use the pictor that Momma sent him. Just as well that strange beans din't see what I haf to put up wiff!

7 Comments:

At 9/07/2006 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's prolly a huge waiting list ta get yur pic-shure on there. maybe yurs will show up there soon. why wouldn't it? not only is it cute, but it's color co-or-din-ate-ed an shows yur ultra fluffy tail. who wouldn't wanna see THAT?

 
At 9/07/2006 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, ha. I can't believe you sat still through this. Sometimes you just have to put up with the bean-stuff.

 
At 9/07/2006 12:05 PM, Blogger Katnippia said...

Pumpkin, I finks you looks furry handsome with all those stuffies. I also noticed you has furry pretty blue eyes likes me. - Princess Sia

 
At 9/07/2006 2:59 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

You got lots of fuzzy stuffed animals like me. Most of mine are bears with one lion.

 
At 9/07/2006 5:43 PM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Pumpkin, u luks lik a pro-fess-nal mod-l. u posed so purrrty wif ur friends. u shuld have no problums gittin se-lect-d...KC

 
At 9/07/2006 6:55 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

You just gotta humor the people. Now she has it out of her system & you can go back to napping.

 
At 9/10/2006 4:19 PM, Blogger caspersmom said...

Did your Mom send your picture in to stuff on my cat?? My Mom better not put any stuff on me I won't stand for it. I'm in luck so far she hasn't tried it yet. Sure hope she doesn't come up with wanting to try.

Casper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home