Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Woofie Wednesday


Sammie frum Emma's Kat tagged Pluto fur the meme. Momma letted him in the howse so that I cood interview him and heer are hiz ansers:

A. Name four places you have lived
1. My former owners who sent me to the dog pound
2. The Hawaiian Humane Society
3. The house in Waianae where I lived with Dad Frank and Mom Lynette
4. My current house in Kalihi where I've lived since 1995

B. Four things I love to watch
1. TV
2. The neighbors next door
3. Woofie Max next door
4. Cat Moby next door

C. Four places I have been outside my home
1. The beach
2. Buddy's house
3. The V.E.T.
4. The park

D. Four websites I visit daily
I'm outside so I don't have access to the computer but the Food Lady's Dad checks MSN Money to watch his stocks every day and the Food Lady herself is always visiting the cat blogs.

E. Four of my favorite foods.
1. Any kind of dog food (I'm not picky)
2. People food
3. Dog treats
4. Suzy's food

F. Four places I would rather be right now
1. The beach
2. The beach
3. The beach
4. The beach (I LOVE the beach)

G. Four toys I have owned and played with
1. Squeaky hedgehog toy
2. Squeaky dog bone
3. Rope bone
4. Tennis ball

H. Four nicknames people call me
1. Ploot Ploot
2. Big Black Dog
3. The Old Man
4. Furry Road Block

I. Regarding catnip
• Love it!
• It's nice
• Could take it or leave it
• Don't like it or can't have it
Not for me, I'm a DOG!


J. Regarding cat grass
• Love it!
• It's nice
• Could take it or leave it
• Don't like it or can't have it
• N/A - I've never tried it
No need for special grass, I eat the grass in the yard

K. First things I buy after winning the lottery
1. A beachside house

L. Four things I do besides eat, sleep and litter box
1. Play with Suzy
2. Roll on the ground
3. Bark at Suzy
4. Beg for pets

M. Four things I want to do this summer
1. MORE TRIPS TO THE BEACH

N. My four most prized posessions that have limited value to anyone else
1. Suzy
2. My tennis ball
3. My squeaky stuffed lamb
4. My dog bed (that Suzy keeps using!)

O. What I am going to do before tomorrow
1. Patrol the yard
2. Poop on the grass
3. Play with Suzy
4. Sleep in the garage

P. Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play
• paper bags
• plastic bags
• boxes
• other (explain)
Why would I hide?

Q. Four other pets that my humans have had with me
1. Suzy
2. Woofie Keli (at the Bridge)
3. Woofie Habu (at the Bridge)
4. A bunch of cats

Okay, I'm done. Can I go now? Pumpkin, stop whacking me on the head!

Hey, I had to keep yur attenshun! Yu kept getting distrakted. Fank yu, yu can go bak owtside now.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 3/07/2007 3:12 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Pluto looks like a very nice woofie! That was nice of you to interview him!

 
At 3/07/2007 4:32 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Pluto must be a nice woofie, he effun let yoo innervue him. Gee, duz he like da beach? hehehe

 
At 3/07/2007 5:31 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Hehee, great answers Pluto! And Sammie could definately be called a "furry road block" as well! I'm always stepping over her!

 
At 3/07/2007 5:34 AM, Blogger LZ said...

Pluto sounds very interesting (for a dog anyway). I guess the beach must be a great place for woofies!

Latte

 
At 3/07/2007 7:47 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Good job Pumpkin! It must have tried yer patience to interview a woofie!

 
At 3/07/2007 8:32 AM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

That was a furry good interview (usually them woofies can't sit still long enough!)

 
At 3/07/2007 10:02 AM, Blogger Leona said...

I always wanted to be close to a woofie. I love to watch the one next door walk by the house. Probablly more fun to smack than Guy.

 
At 3/07/2007 6:16 PM, Blogger Catzee said...

Ooo, I'd luv to go to the beach! Psst, Mom, what's a beach???

 
At 3/08/2007 4:14 PM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

So, Pluto, you wanna go to the beach?
Pumpkin, you did an excellent job of interviewing your woofie outside brudder. Wunnerful reporting.

Luf, Us

 
At 3/09/2007 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love "furry road block"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home