Friday, May 11, 2007

I Gotted Tagged Too!



I bin tagged by Zippy, Sadie and Speedy! Pumpkin posted the rools yestaday so heer are mine seven random faks:

1) Mine favrit hyooman iz Grandmaw. I follow her all offur the howse and when she naps, I lie down rite next to her.

2) I luv to rub mine face all offur bare feets.

3) Mine noze is always wet. I mite splash yu wiff noze jyooce if yoor too close when I shake mine hed.

4) I don't like Tem-tay-shuns or most othur kitty treets. I gotta watch mine figyoor.

5) Mine favrit food is raw fish, what the hyoomans call sashimi. Mama Lynette used to buy this fur me on spechul occashuns but I eet it too fast and barf it all back up.

6) I noe how to open the sliding skreen door between the patio and kitchen.

7) I like to stand ON TOP of the skratching post when I'z using it.

Lotz of kittys alreddy bin tagged but I fownd seven who haffent bin tagged yet:



1) Moose (who looks like mine baby brothur Pumpkin)
2) Lucy (at Artsy Catsy)
3) Marley
4) Zeus
5) Lilly Lu
6) Mrs. B
7) Xing Lu

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 5/11/2007 7:43 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I wish I could figure out how to open the sliding door. That is a hard trick!

 
At 5/11/2007 12:20 PM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh yeah.... we lived in a house once that had a very easy sliding door in the back... we got that open once and surprised mom while she was painting the tree house she screamed witha can of paint in her hand hahahaha

We really enjoyed this list!!

 
At 5/12/2007 5:03 AM, Blogger Lux said...

Hi Bebe - you look like you have the colors as my sissy Silky ...

That's so sweet about you & your Grandma. I liked learning about you!

 
At 5/12/2007 6:08 AM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Wow! You are very clever to learn how to open the sliding screen door!

Hhhmmm. Splashed with nose juice. Smokey always has a leaky eye and it drips everywhere leaving brown spots on the floor and counters and such. We guess it's kinda the same, huh?

Luf, Us

 
At 5/13/2007 7:05 AM, Blogger Catzee said...

Ya don't like temptations?!?!?!!? Ooo, that am the furry strangest kitty fact I read so far! I'll have to try standing on my scratchy post. Oops I can't, I furgot. It has somefing on top.

 
At 5/13/2007 8:35 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Woohoo, I love to rub on mom's feets and my noze is always "drooly" wet too!~Speedy

 
At 5/14/2007 4:08 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Great facts Bebe! Marley loves feet too! He'd rather me pet and rub him w/my feet than my hands!

 
At 5/14/2007 10:11 AM, Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, Bebe, thanks for tagging me and I'm sorry I missed the meme :-( It's been such a flurry of activity over here with my mom's daughter visiting from Italy that we kitties have just now been able to get our paws on the computer! Come over and see what they're putting us through.

Lucy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home