Thursday, May 10, 2007

Seven Random Fings Abowt Me

I bin tagged by Luxor fur the Seven Random Facts meme. Momma copied the rools frum Luxor's blog so she gets it rite.

"Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!"

Heer am mine seven random faks:

1) I still sownd like a little kitten cuz I haff a tiny little mew.

2) I bang on the baffroom door if Momma goes in wiffowt me so that she letz me in. Only Momma, nobean else.

3) I lie on the baffroom cownter and watch wile she getz reddy fur werk.

4) I try to dig to China when I make a hole fur mine poop so sand flies efurryware. But I iz vury good abowt covering up.

5) I like to put mine paper balls and toys in the water bowl. The paper balls get drownded and haff to be replaced and Momma has to rescue the toys and perform CPR on them.

6) I'z not skeered ov woofies and I play wiff Sammie when she bizits. Momma letz me sniff noses wiff Pluto and Suzy when she carrys me owtside.

7) I'z the only kitty that Blackie duzn't fite wiff. I show her respek and don't chase her like Tiger and Bebe duz.


I iz tagging:

1) Ping
2) Ko Ko
3) Pearl
4) Fat Eric
5) Ariel
6) Cleo
7) Kimiko

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 5/10/2007 3:29 AM, Blogger Lux said...

It sounds like we would really get along, Pumpkin! If you put a paper ball in my water, I would take it out and play with it!

 
At 5/10/2007 4:01 AM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh hahaha that is funny that you put your toys in your water bowl. Hahaha
Pumpkin you are very cute and loveable too

 
At 5/10/2007 4:03 AM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

HI Pumpkin!

OHboyboyOHboy I have nefur been tagged before! I will tell Momma to help me with this!!

Ping

 
At 5/10/2007 5:44 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

You are very very brave to not be scairt of woofies!

 
At 5/10/2007 7:19 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I enjoyed learning more about you, Pumpkin. :) I do #4 too! You are very brave not to be scared of woofies!

 
At 5/10/2007 11:18 AM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Those are wonderful facts about you Pumpkin! Sometimes Smokey drowns his little fuzzy mice. They get thrown in the big washing machine then. Obi has a very teeny meow too. We're glad that you respek Blackie. That's good.

Luf, Us

 
At 5/10/2007 1:07 PM, Blogger caspersmom said...

Got so busy with the blogging that I forgot that I hadn't returned your visit. Was really nice to have you visit our site. It's been awhile since we visited each other. Still in the process of telling the puddy tats that I tagged them. Mom has dial up and it takes so long to download a blog then make a comment. That's one reason why we don't get around a whole lot with our visiting. I liked reading more about you Pumpkin. Feels like I know you a little more now.

Cleo

 
At 5/10/2007 6:59 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Pumpkin, yoo hansum mancat yoo. We tagged Bebe for da meme...we wood like ta hear more about him too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home