Monday, June 11, 2007

Going to the Vet SUKS!

Yep, as the grate Rocky the Gutter Cat sez, "Going to the vet suks!" SO WHUT if I keep going to the litter boks and only a little bit ov pee comes owt. Itz coming owt! Itz not bluddy like poor Oscar the Puppy Cat's pee. I'z not making pee OWTSIDE the boks. But the Lady wuz wurried and stuffed me in the PTU and took me to the vet.


Tiger tried to help but wuzn't able to bust me owt. I sed all the bad werds on the bad werd list all the way thare and all the time I wuz thare. Dr. Lau SKWEEZED mine tummy and sed I wuzn't blocked up. I cood haf told them that! He sed I had sum crystals and an infekshun AND HE STABBED ME! I haff to get Clavamox skwerted in mine mouf twice a day for 7 days! And I haff to eet Hill's 'scripshun c/d food frum now on. Since we share owr food bowls, Pumpkin, Tiger and Blackie haff to eet this too. Since Blackie had pee problums afore, she'z supposed to eet c/d food but Pumpkin and Tiger don't haff this problum but thare stuck eeting 'scripshun food. THIS SUKS!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 6/11/2007 1:08 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

Oh Bebe, I am sorry you got sick. Pee problems are not fun. I have to eat special 'scription food too (Hill's X/D). But it tastes pretty good.

ps: I sure like your pretty pink PTU.

 
At 6/11/2007 1:09 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Bebe, we is sorry you gotted torchured at the v-e-t. we hopes aunty's biotiks werk well for you.

 
At 6/11/2007 1:23 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Awe, we'z sorry dat yoo hadda get torcherd. We hope da food tastes good.

 
At 6/13/2007 10:34 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Well, Bebe...it could'v been worse, like you said. Glad it's treatable w/meds. Just be a good boy and take them for your mombean, k?!

 
At 6/14/2007 5:05 AM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Yup. Going to da vet sux and so duz eatin scripshun fuud. Oh, an takin Clavamox sux too.

Sorry bowt dat.

Luf, Us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home