Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pumpkin's Confessions

I bin tagged by Pearl fur the tru confeshuns meme so aftur thinkin it offur, I'z willing to confess to the following. Sum of these yu already noe, and sum arn't secrits cuz Momma haz fotografic evidence ov it:
  • I like to go on the kitchen table tho I noe I'z not supposed to. I haff to see if thare's anyfing good to eet.


  • I like to go on the kitchen cownter tho I noe I'z not supposed to. I'z looking for more twisty tie toys to play wiff.


  • I like to go on the cold box tho Grandmaw sez I'z not supposed to. I like to watch the beans frum high up.


  • I nocked down Momma'z lucky bamboo plant wunce when I jumped on the video tape stand. Rocks and water flew efurryware but the pot dint brake and the plant survived.


  • I throw sand all offur the place when I dig a hole fur mine poop.


  • Sumtimes I sit too low when I'z using the box and get sand stuck to mine butt. Momma haz to comb it off.

(nope, thare's no embarrasing pikchurs of THIS!)

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At 5/31/2007 2:42 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great confessions, Pumpkin, and nicely illustrated! I get sprayed with the evil water bottle when I'm up on things I shouldn't be on. I spray sand all over the place when I dig too!

 
At 5/31/2007 2:49 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Lol, great confessions Pumpkin! Love that busted look in the first pic, and your arm dangling from the cold box. Too cute! And what?! No pictures of sand stuck to our butt....man! ;)

 
At 5/31/2007 5:21 AM, Blogger LZ said...

Its great to show exactly what you mean though I see nothing wrong with being on the counters.

Chase

 
At 5/31/2007 5:23 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor too cute to get in trubbul fur dis stuff. And Sadie wants to see da pikshers of yoor butt, with or without sand! She's being a flirt again!~Speedy

 
At 5/31/2007 6:15 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

You keep it that way. The beans get enough embarrassing pictures of us! I don't see anything wrong with anything on that list. You got lucky with the plant tho...

 
At 5/31/2007 6:16 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

PS Love the photographic evidence. Isn't it funny that the beans let us up on places just until they get "cute pictures???"

 
At 5/31/2007 7:12 AM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We like spreadin litter everywhere too. Momma is always sweepin cuz she doesn't like to step on those little grains.

Abby

 
At 5/31/2007 7:38 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I go up on the table and kitchen counters too! All the time.

 
At 5/31/2007 9:33 AM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Tee hee. Sownds like grandma duzn't like you gettin up on stuff. Dunt worry, we git up on efurryting. Yup. Yuze furry lucky dat Bamboo pot dint brake. Yup.

Luf, Us

 
At 5/31/2007 7:40 PM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

You look cute sitting on top of the cold box with your arm hanging down. You were very lucky with the bamboo. Maybe that's why it's called lucky bamboo.

 
At 6/01/2007 9:22 PM, Blogger Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Huh, I agree with Mr Hendrix. Why is it ok to go somewhere we're not supposed to be while they take pictures of us doing something they say is bad, but it's not ok to go somewhere we're not supposed to be for important things like seeing if there's anything good to eat up there, or if interesting toys are hiding?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home