Monday, July 30, 2007

Man Cat Monday - Scratching Post

A man cat needs to keep hiz claws sharp by yoosing a good scratching post freekwently.

Yu can see ware Grandpaw had to replace part of the rope (again) cuz it got all shredded up and then it broked. This is whut it looked like afore he fixed it.

Sumtimes I sit on TOP of the scratching post and scratch frum above. This makes it more interesting and rekwires praktice. No othur poodin duz it like that. (The lady tries to get a pikchur of me doing this but by the time she gets her flashy box, I'm dun.)

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 7/30/2007 2:23 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh yes, we can see where sitting on top and scatching wood be furry intristing. We like to reck ours and make dad fitz dem too, it's fun to snoopervize da beans while dey do dis.

 
At 7/30/2007 4:34 AM, Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

that was furry nice of your grandpaw to fix you scratchy post for yew

 
At 7/30/2007 4:57 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Great scratchy post! My guys need a new one.

 
At 7/30/2007 5:50 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

wow sitting on top and skratching takes lots of talent!

 
At 7/30/2007 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are indeed quite manly if you can pull apart that scratching post!

 
At 7/30/2007 7:12 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

As my Mommie says to me, "Good Scratching!"

 
At 7/30/2007 8:22 AM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

Love the last picture :-)

It is might nice that your grandpa fixed your scratching post. It looks ready for more heavy treatment!

 
At 7/30/2007 3:12 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Ours look like the "before" picture, too - you're doing a good job!

 
At 7/30/2007 4:21 PM, Blogger lordjaders said...

Hi Pumpkin,

It's been a while since I visited you last. Go to my bloggie cause I mentioned you at the end of my post! Hope all is well!

Jade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home