Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tabby Tuesday - Tiger's Secret Paws

Looky at whut I got wile Momma wuz on the maneland in L.A.! Mine Secret Paws box frum Shamy and Taps, the Katnippia Mancats!

I got 2 colorful roly balls, a purple mousie, a pink NIP mousie, Whiska Lickins treets, and a pink fev-ver fishie toy on a string! Ov corse, Pumkin had to come ovur to check owt whut I got.
Hey, don't get any ideas, these are MINE!
But wile I wuz checking owt the treets, Pumpkin STOLE the fev-ver fishie!


But Momma gotted it back fur me and I got to play wiff it.
Fank yu Shammy and Taps fur the wunderful goodies!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 7/17/2007 3:07 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Yet another great SP package! Sneaky littly Pumpkin, lol! Least you got it back. Have fun!

 
At 7/17/2007 3:27 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

What a great Secret Paws package! :) Enjoy your new treats and toys! :)

 
At 7/17/2007 4:22 AM, Blogger Katnippia said...

Hi Tiger!
We are happy that youz liked the gifties that we sent our meowmize out to get youz. Let us know how the treatsies taste.
The Katnippia Mancats Taps, and Shamy

 
At 7/17/2007 4:40 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, you gots some grate stuff Tiger.

 
At 7/17/2007 6:15 AM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

That is some great prezzies you got there Tiger. Have lots of fun playin with all of them.

Abby

 
At 7/17/2007 8:09 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Uh oh! Pumpkin did a very BAD thing to steal your pink fishie toy. But maybe after you are done playing, you can share with him anyway. Because you got MANY good toys!

 
At 7/17/2007 11:48 AM, Blogger Tyler said...

That's a funny Pumpkin. He just took your feather toy? He probablly thoght you had enough to share.
I have to admit that I steal toys from my furfamily too. But I'm the alpha male cat so I'm suppose to do that.

 
At 7/17/2007 3:04 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Woohoo, lots of goodies. Enjoy.

 
At 7/17/2007 4:54 PM, Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

look at all that fun stuff!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home