Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Pumpkin's 7 Weird Things

I wuz tagged by Grr fur the 7 Weird Things meme. Heer are the rools:

"Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random kitties at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each one know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog."

Momma finks that a lot ov the stuff I do are weird but I fink they are just normal poodin behavior. Thare ARE sum fings that are diffrent tho:

1) I hardly effer purr. Momma keeps feeling and listening fur mine purr but can't find it. I don't know ware it went cuz in mine vury furst movee that Momma made ov me, yu can cleerly heer mine lowd purr.

2) I like sweet bread. I see Momma eeting it fur brekfest and I want sum too.

3) I jump up at the wall in the hallway fur no reezun. I can get reely high. Momma looks fur the bug or leezard I'm trying to catch but nofing iz thare.

4) I make a little grunting sownd wheneffer I jump on or off high places. Momma can tell when I'm jumping when she heers me grunt.

5) Momma laffs at mine twisted napping pozishuns but it'z vury cumftabul. I like putting mine hed upsy down.

6) Mine favrit toys are stuff Momma calls "rubbish". Twisty ties, milk rings, bottle caps. If I find it, it's mine noo toy.

7) I like woofies. At leest all the woofies I've met. They don't scare me.


If yu want to play, consider yoreself tagged! (Momma wuz too lazy to find poodins who haffent bin tagged yet.)

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 1/09/2008 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - ya know what? we like sweet bread too! that Hawaiian sweet bread that comes in the orange package is the best! all 5 of us eat as much as the people will give up.
by the way - your cute sleeping position looks lots like my Tummy Trap.
Grr

 
At 1/09/2008 6:17 AM, Blogger Tybalt said...

You like doggies like my sisters, Pumpkin! I don't like them much. They don't scare me, but I think they are just too busy and noisy.

Great meme! I love your comfy sleeping position. I may have to try it myself.

 
At 1/09/2008 8:12 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, milk rings make great toys! I wish I could hear your little grunt noise.

 
At 1/09/2008 9:31 AM, Blogger Parker said...

your pink paw pads are so wonderful!
I don't purr either!

 
At 1/09/2008 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting list.

 
At 1/09/2008 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite toys are straws!

 
At 1/09/2008 2:02 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Sweet bread--you mean like for breakfast and not the stuff that they serve in England or wherever?

I think your napping positions look rather comfortable myself!

 
At 1/09/2008 5:33 PM, Blogger Pumpkin said...

Yep, sweet bread like what Grr described above. The beans also call it Portuguese sweet bread or Pão Doce. It gets stuff to mine teef but it's yummy.

 
At 1/09/2008 7:32 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

If yoo came here I would steal some sweet bread fur yoo cuz I like it too! Den we could nap on our backs wif our heads upsy down...~Sadie

 
At 1/10/2008 4:00 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Pumpkin, those are some great tummy pics of yoo. Yoo do haf one of da furriest, sweetest tummies around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home