Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thankful Tattletale Thursday

I been sleeping on Blackie's cage at nite afta I fownd owt what a grate place this is. Yoo can see into the kitchen and all offur the patio frum up heer -- effen all the way across the room when Momma is werking at the compyooter on mine blog. So I'm fankful that Blackie is letting me share her cage wiff her.
At leest I wuz until Blackie yakked up all offur the cage. Ewww! She's not just the Queen ov the patio, she's also the Queen ov the big yaks! Grandmaw had to do lawndry afta that!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/27/2008 3:32 AM, Blogger Tybalt said...

It is very nice of Blackie to share . . . but I agree, the yakking does kind of ruin it.

 
At 3/27/2008 6:45 AM, Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Well, Blackie's been practicing her yaks a long time...I'd be more concerned if she hadn't purrfected them by now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home