Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tiger's 7 Random Facts


I been tagged by Jack fur the 7 random facts meme so heers mine facts:

1) I don't climb on high places like Pumpkin duz. He gets yelled at lotz by Grandmaw but not me!

2) Momma is mine favrit person. I rub only on her (ekcep when I rubbed on Grandmaw by mistake one time!)

3) Momma picks me up and carrys me efurry day. I don't mind when she duz this but I curl up and stop purring when Grandmaw carrys me.

4) I'z the closest fing to a lap cat in this howse. When I wuz small, I wood jump on Momma's lap when she wuz at the compyooter and keep her lap warm. I'z too big now and don't fit her lap anymore but when she's watching TV in the liffing room, I lie down next to her and leen agenst her leg.

5) I LUV tummy rubs!

6) I iz the lizerd hunter is this fambly. If I see wun on the ceeling, I try to hypnotize it to make it come down. I need to praktiss more since this duzn't werk.

7) I don't like the owtside. When Momma carrys me in the garaj, I cry to go back inside.

Jack tagged Blackie too so she'll post her 7 random facts tomorrow.

I fink most efurrykitty alreddy bin tagged but yu can play if yu want to.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 5/16/2007 4:10 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Tiger, I enjoyed learning more about you! I have never seen a real lizard but they sound like fun!

 
At 5/16/2007 4:46 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We love lerning more about our frends. If yoo perfekt dat lizard hippotizing thing yoo cood prolly use it to get yoor mom to do stuff dat yoo like!

 
At 5/16/2007 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tiger I liked learning more about
you :)

 
At 5/16/2007 5:56 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh fun list! I'll bet your grandma was as surprised as you with the rubbing. ha ha ha. I love learning lots about my friends.

 
At 5/16/2007 6:46 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Tiger, I have been practicing my lizard-hypnotizing trick too. It hasn't worked very well yet. I will let you know if I figure it out.

 
At 5/16/2007 7:30 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

you are an interesting cat!
And we must say we love your new toy!!

 
At 5/16/2007 9:23 AM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are a very special and wonderful kitty Tiger. We absolutely enjoyed this list of random facteroonies about YOU!!

 
At 5/16/2007 2:34 PM, Blogger caspersmom said...

Jack, my Mom got jealous cause I don't let her have tummy rubs. Although I get near Mom when she is on the computer sometimes. I can't fit in her lap anymore either but she moves over and lets me sit beside her on the chair. It was nice getting to know you more. Oooh, I like to hunt lizards too, froggies too, but there haven't been to many of those around here this year. Mom says there are some big ones in the wood pile, but I don't get to go out there.

Casper

 
At 5/16/2007 3:09 PM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Tummy rubs is da best!

 
At 5/16/2007 4:01 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

we luv lizard huntin too. We leave them on the floor for Mom to pick up when we are done. great meme ~poiland tribe

 
At 5/17/2007 8:05 AM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Hi Tiger!!! Maw & Paw saw lots of lizards when they went to Kauai and gotted married. Yup.
That's good that you luv tummy rubs! And it's better to stay inside anyway. Yup.

Luf, Us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home