Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Anudder Noo Toy

I fownd ANUDDER noo toy and it'z effen better than the last one! It wuz on the kitchen cownter (ware I wuzn't supposed to be).



I LUV this toy and carry it all offur the howse. At furst, Momma took it away frum me but she only bended down the ends so I woodn't poke mineself with the wire inside it and then gave it back. I bring it wiff me when I jump on Momma's bed. I play wiff it on Grandmaw's bed.



THIS toy duzn't run vurry fast so it duzn't go under the cold box like mine othur noo toy did. And sumtimes I play wiff it in the bafftub wile Momma iz getting reddy fur werk.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 5/22/2007 3:25 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great toy, Pumpkin! :) You look like you are having lots of fun playing with it in the bathtub. :)

 
At 5/22/2007 4:49 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

That looks awesome. I think I've seen these somewhere....I'm going on the hunt.
Enjoy your new toy Pumpkin!

 
At 5/22/2007 5:41 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh dat looks like a grate toy! We think dat der are sum of those on our counter. Sadie is going to check now...Um, Sadie, whatcha doing? Did yoo find one of those toys? Butter, what do yoo mean yoo found butter and dat better den a toy! Sisfur, sheesh.

 
At 5/22/2007 6:37 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Pumpkin, you are doing a very good job attacking that huge yellow snake!

ps: Pixie tried to eat one of your bananers right off the counter!

 
At 5/22/2007 12:15 PM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Yep, yep - and theys come in all colors!

 
At 5/22/2007 2:29 PM, Blogger Pumpkin said...

Grandmaw saw how much I luved my noo toy that she GAVE me anudder one and it'z red. Now I haff TWO toys to play wiff!

 
At 5/22/2007 4:00 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

I love those things! -Scout

 
At 5/22/2007 4:45 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh doze is great toys!

 
At 5/22/2007 5:09 PM, Blogger sammawow said...

That is really a terrific toy. We play with those too. But we've never tried playing in the bathtub - that looks like fun!

Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

 
At 5/22/2007 5:24 PM, Blogger Lux said...

We find those every now and then but they get confiscated - you're lucky!

 
At 5/23/2007 3:47 AM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Oh yes! We luf those toys. Paw gives them to us all the time.

Luf, Us

 
At 5/23/2007 11:25 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

What a great toy Pumpkin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home