Thursday, May 17, 2007

Blackie's 7 Random Facts


Jack tagged me too fur the 7 random facts meme, so heer am mine list:

1) I'z the last of the gerl cats. At one time, we had 7 poodins liffing in this howse, 6 gerls and 1 boy. Bebe wuz the boy. Wun by wun, Emily, Shirley, Snugglepuss, Jennifer and Snookums went to the Bridge and I'z the last gerl left.

2) I hed bump any person sitting on the cowch in the patio. I WANT PETS!

3) I luv to be brushed. Lotz of furz come off in the brush. The lady sez yu can make annuther poodin wiff all the furz that come off me. I want to stand up when I get brushed but the Lady makes me lie down so she can brush me all offur.

4) I haff the lowdest purr in mine fambly. I purr all the time when I get carried and I make biskits on the arms ov the person carrying me.

5) So that I don't make holes on the arms of the person carrying me, I need to get mine claws trimmed all the time. I don't struggle hardly any when I get mine nails dun.

6) I ask fur stuff all the time. I ask fur stinky goodness, people food, treets, brushing, petting. Meow, meow, meow. If yu don't ask, yu don't get stuff.

7) Thare's 2 bowls of water in the patio but I like to drink water frum the bowl in the kitchen. That's the only room in the howse that I bizit. If I go in the other rooms, I get nervus and run back to the patio and if Tiger sees me, I run faster cuz he chases me!

I noticed that tho Pumpkin tagged Cleo, nokitty tagged her bruthers or sistur so I iz tagging Captain Casper, Gizmo and Patches. If anykitty wants to play too, they can.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 5/17/2007 1:57 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Blackie, I never knew any of those things about you. I like you a lot. We girls have to stick together.

 
At 5/17/2007 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blackie, you forgot to say that you're the most beautiful of the cats in Pumpkin's World. (But it's obvious to me, so it should be obvious to everyone else, too!)

 
At 5/17/2007 3:55 AM, Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Well, Emma was gonna tag you for the meme, but you have been tagged! Great random facts!

 
At 5/17/2007 4:13 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Blackie, that's a great list! I enjoyed learning all about you. I have a loud purr to and love to be pet!

 
At 5/17/2007 5:04 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We enjoy lerning more about our frends. We'z gonna take yoor advice on #6 so we get more stuff. Thanks!

 
At 5/17/2007 5:38 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Great list, and great idea about askin for stuff. I'm going to take that advice. I'd love to hear your loud purrrrrrr.

 
At 5/17/2007 8:02 AM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Hi Blackie! It's nice to get to know you! We guess you like to hang out on the patio!! That's not nice of Tiger to chase you. Dorf chases Obi and Reno and sometimes Sally.

Luf, Us

 
At 5/17/2007 10:31 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Me am jealous dat yoo can purr so loud. I tried and nuffin comes out jus heavy breffs.
~Beau Beau

 
At 5/17/2007 2:26 PM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

I really enjoyed learning about you. I think it's great that you ask for stuff. That way the people know that you want it.

 
At 5/17/2007 5:39 PM, Blogger caspersmom said...

Blackie, I really enjoyed reading all about you. You are a really pretty girl. The Captain, Gizmo and Patches will be putting their facts on, but it will be a few days O.K. It will be done on Sunday.

 
At 5/17/2007 9:55 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

good to get to know you betters Blackie ~poiland tribe

 
At 5/17/2007 10:36 PM, Blogger snowforest said...

hi blackie,

nice blog. i'm starting a new blog about cats at:
http://ailurophiles.blogspot.com/
added ur link there. would appreciate if u reciprocate :)!
thanx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home