Monday, May 28, 2007

Midnight Monday - Tale Update

I want to fank all mine poodin furrends for all the purrs and get well wishes for mine busted tale. Yep, the stoopid stiks are still taped to mine tale. I'z been a good gerl and haffen't tried to take them off. . .yet.
I are careful when I walk arownd or jump on and off the furnichur cuz the extra wate on mine tale throws mine balance off a bit and I'z not as graceful as I wuz afore. The beans keep going "awww" when they see me and gif me extra skritches but I fink thare laffin when I'z not lookin cuz mine tale looks silly wiff the stiks on it.
At least I'z getting stinky goodness 2 times a day now. I used to get it only in the morning but now I get sum at nite. I fink the lady is putting somefing extra in mine Fancy Feast cuz it tastes diffrent but I don't care cuz I luv Fancy Feast and I eet it all up.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 5/28/2007 12:48 AM, Blogger HRH Yao-Lin said...

awwww look at you!!!! you brave brave cat!!!

 
At 5/28/2007 3:06 AM, Blogger sammawow said...

We won't laugh at you and hope your tail is better really fast. Meanwhile, enjoy your Fancy Feast!

Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

 
At 5/28/2007 3:34 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We're not laffing at yoo cuz it's not nice to have a hurty tail. Enjoy the extra Fancy Feast. Hope yer better soon.

 
At 5/28/2007 5:29 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We hope yoor tail is healing up reel good. No cat wood laff at yoo cuz haffing a hurty tail is horribul.

 
At 5/28/2007 6:16 AM, Blogger Tara said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! And you are being very brave, I'm not laffin at you! Enjoy your fancy feast.

Tara

 
At 5/28/2007 6:42 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I hope your tail is feeling better, and is not so hurty now. Can I sign your cast?

 
At 5/28/2007 12:05 PM, Blogger Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Oh, your poor tail! That's not nice the humans laughing at your poor tail!

I hurted my tail too a couple weeks ago. My Food Lady-Mom took me into the Out and when we went back in the DOOR BIT ME!!! On the Tail!

I hurt a lot but it was ok in a little bit, and I only lost a little bit of my beautiful black fur. I'm sorry your tail was hurted much worse. I hope it gets better soon!

~Persephone

 
At 5/28/2007 12:41 PM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

We hope your tail gets better soon. When you finally get that bandage off you will feel very light. will you have to go to physical therapy? haha just kiddy-ing.

You are a good patient.
we love Fancy feast too

*~Princess

 
At 5/28/2007 4:48 PM, Blogger Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh we hope they are not laughing at you... our human - she laughed and laughed at Zed cause his buttfurs looked so funny. But extra stinky goodness... YEAH!

Feel Better Soon! Purrs

 
At 5/31/2007 7:43 PM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

I hope your tail gets all better very soon. I'm not laughing at how the sticks make your tail look. Enjoy the extra stinky goodness while it lasts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home