Monday, June 18, 2007

Movie Monday - How to Curse

Last week when I had to go to the vet fur mine pee problum, I sed ALL the werds on the bad werd list when I wuz in the PTU riding in the big macheen wiff wheels. This reminded the Lady ov a movie she made last yeer when we had owr sleepovur at Aunty Pat's howse when they tented owr howse to kill the bugs in the walls. I used all the bad werds bak then too, effen afta the Lady let us owt of the PTUs at Aunty Pat's howse. Yu can heer how LOWD I sed them cuz I reely, reely dint want to be thare!

The othur little voice yu heer is Tiger. He needs to praktiss so that he can curse az lowd as me. Blackie it thare too but she'z hiding in wun of the PTUs. Yep, I'z the most vocal of all the poodins in this howse!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 6/18/2007 5:23 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, yoo can kurs reely loud! It looked like Pumpkin and Blackie were ready to egzplore! Did yoo end up haffing some fun at least?

 
At 6/18/2007 9:30 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I wish I could curse that loud!

 
At 6/18/2007 10:12 AM, Blogger Bebe said...

Yep Daisy, yu and Pixie haff kyoot little voices. I haff a big mancat voice and can make mineself herd all offur the howse!

 
At 6/18/2007 12:37 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

uh-oh remind me to nefurr introduce yoo to my brofurr Flynn cuz he's got the loudest yowl I efurr heard. If yoo two got togevver it would be bedlam.
Eric

 
At 6/18/2007 12:47 PM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - we didn't know there were so many kurs words!

 
At 6/18/2007 2:06 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Ohhhh, I don't know that I talk that loud unless mum has mistakenly stepped on me, foot or tail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home